Team Registration and Entry fee
* Complete registration and send required registration fee by September 4.
* Acceptance will be based on information provided on registration form.
* Teams will not be accepted until registration fee is received. All teams are accepted in the system so that scheduling can take place. Receiving the tournament acceptance email does not mean your payment was received.
* Contact our preferred hotels for available rooms. See Hotel Providers document at bottom of tournament home page.
* Schedules will be available no later than September 17. Email will be sent and a link will be added to the top of the tournament home page. Please check back for any changes once schedule is released.
* Print and send a copy for coaches and players to review; rules doc. at top of this page.
Application to travel
* Not required for Wisconsin teams.
* UYSA Travel Application form, approved by your State Association required.
* State Association (USYSA/Club) roster required.
* A copy must be left with Tournament officials at registration and will not be returned to you. If guest player and/or club pass players are used, s copy of those applicable rosters are also required.
Guest and Club Pass Player Form and Instructions
* All Teams: Complete the Guest Player Form with your State's Soccer Association if you have any guest players at the tournament. Make sure to bring copies.
* A copy must be left with Tournament officials at registration.
* Check rule listing for number of combined guest players and club pass players.
* Club Pass players(players from your own club) do not need a guest player form.
* Club pass players need to have copy roster from their respective team to be left with Tournament officials at registration check in.
* It is highly recommended that visitors to the USA Youth Soccer Complex consider carpooling/ridesharing during the tournament. There will be a $10 parking fee at USA Youth Soccer Complex (valid for the weekend)
Due at Team Check In/Registration
* State Association approved Application to Travel form required from teams outside the State of Wisconsin.
* Copy of USYA Team Roster listing all players playing in the tournament with player numbers. If using guest players and/or club pass players you will need their teams' roster as well.
* Guest player form (if applicable) from your State Association - these are not club pass players.
* Current player (USYSA/US Club Soccer) passes for all U11 - U19 players.
* U9 - U10 need a copy WYSA player roster, Club roster and player passes if available. Player passes are not a requirement.
* Copy of Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment form for each player playing in the tournament.
Team Check In/Registration
* Check in is required at least 1 hour before start of your first game. (Teams do not come to this check in)
* Saturday September 30 7:00AM - 12:00PM
* Check In/Registration will be held upstairs above Concession Stand at USA Youth Soccer Complex.
As a reminder, there are absolutely no dogs or alcohol allowed at USA Youth Soccer Complex.