Team Registration and Entry fee
* Complete registration and send required registration fee by August 25.
* Acceptance will be based on information provided on registration form.
* Teams will not be accepted until registration fee is received.
* Contact our preferred hotels for available rooms. See Hotel Providers document at bottom of tournament home page.
* Schedules will be available no later than September 17. Email will be sent and a link will be added to the top of the tournament home page. Please check back for any changes once schedule is released.
* Print and send a copy for coaches and players to review; rules doc. at top of this page.
Application to travel
* Not required for Wisconsin teams.
* UYSA Travel Application form, approved by your State Association required.
* State Association (USYSA/Club) roster required.
* A copy must be left with Tournament officials at registration and will not be returned to you. If guest player and/or club pass players are used, s copy of those applicable rosters are also required.
Guest and Club Pass Player Form and Instructions
* All Teams: Complete the Guest Player Form with your State's Soccer Association if you have any guest players at the tournament. Make sure to bring copies.
* A copy must be left with Tournament officials at registration.
* Check rule listing for number of combined guest players and club pass players.
* Club Pass players(players from your own club) do not need a guest player form.
* Club pass players need to have copy roster from their respective team to be left with Tournament officials at registration check in.
* It is highly recommended that visitors to the USA Youth Soccer Complex consider carpooling/ridesharing during the tournament. There will be a $10 parking fee at USA Youth Soccer Complex (valid for the weekend)
Due at Team Check In/Registration
* State Association approved Application to Travel form required from teams outside the State of Wisconsin.
* Copy of USYA Team Roster listing all players playing in the tournament with player numbers. If using guest players and/or club pass players you will need their teams' roster as well.
* Guest player form (if applicable) from your State Association - these are not club pass players.
* Current player (USYSA/US Club Soccer) passes for all U11 - U19 players.
* U9 - U10 need a copy WYSA player roster, Club roster and player passes if available. Player passes are not a requirement.
* Copy of Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment form for each player playing in the tournament.
Team Check In/Registration
* Check in is required at least 1 hour before start of your first game. (Teams do not come to this check in)
* Friday September 29 4:00PM - 7:00PM
* Saturday September 30 7:00AM - 12:00PM
* Check In/Registration will be held upstairs above Concession Stand at USA Youth Soccer Complex.
As a reminder, there are absolutely no dogs or alcohol allowed at USA Youth Soccer Complex.